We are a leading Somerset timber cladding supplier offering a wide ramge of timber cladding species. Are you looking for a quality timber cladding solution? Look no further than BrookClad’s . Our micronised treatment provides a real alternative to other species, such as Canadian Cedar and Siberian Larch, and comes with a 30-year warranty against fungal decay and insect attack. Plus, with Green Guard Gold Certification for use in sensitive areas and full chain of custody certification from sustainable sources, this is the perfect choice for environmentally-conscious buyers. Let’s take a look at the top 10 reasons to buy our European Redwood timber cladding for your home or other building project.
10 Reasons To Choose BrookClad’s European Redwood Timber Cladding
1. The micronised treatment of our European Redwood timber cladding means that it provides a real alternative to Canadian Cedar and Siberian Larch. Not only that, but it also offers huge cost savings against those other species!
2. With its 30-year warranty against fungal decay and insect attack, you can rest assured that your cladding will last a long, long time into the future. This makes our timber cladding a good choice for practical and sound financial reasons.
3. This product has Green Guard Gold Certification for use in sensitive areas such as schools, hospitals, or even your own home! Timber cladding from BrookClad, a Somerset timber cladding supplier is the right choice for a wide variety of projects in many different sectors.
4. The raw material is in stock readily available to meet your exact specifications. This is something that cannot always be said of other species of timber cladding and is particularly valuable when you have short timescale for your timber cladding project.
5. Huge cost savings can be made compared to other species of timber cladding making this an incredibly economical choice without sacrificing on quality or longevity! European Redwood timber cladding, therefore, makes sound financial sense and produces great results without using up the budget.
6. It is low maintenance. This is because our timber cladding has been treated with preservatives rather than coated so you won’t have to worry about regular upkeep or painting/staining every few years like some other products require.
7. You can have the peace of mind knowing that this product has full chain of custody certification from sustainable sources; meaning it has been produced responsibly and ethically with minimal environmental impact or exploitation of resources! So many of today’s projects now require solid environmental credentials and our European Redwood timber cladding provides this.
8. Every stage of production is carried out in-house by BrookClad themselves – so you know you’re getting the best quality product available every time! And since each stage is IS09001 certified too so we guarantee nothing short of excellence!
9. We produce our European Redwood Timber Cladding in accordance with EN14915; meaning it meets all legal requirements on safety standards and performance criteria set by the European Union’s Construction Products Regulation (CPR).
10. Finally, all stages of production are IS09001 certified – so you know that we put quality first when producing our products, ensuring each piece of our timber cladding meets stringent standards before being becoming part of your timber cladding project. Using quality raw materials is a vital step in producing great results.
BrookClad’s European Redwood Cladding
If you’re looking for timber cladding Somerset, when it comes to choosing the right timber cladding solution for your project, look no further than BrookClad’s European Redwood Cladding. Our timber cladding has the backing of an impressive array of certifications, and credentials. This is truly a superior product guaranteed to last many years into the future – not just because of its strength but also due to its sustainability credentials too! So if you’re looking for a high-quality yet cost-effective solution then our European Redwood Timber Cladding should be your first port of call!